Sunday, March 16, 2008

Okay so here’s a little bit about me……

Okay so here’s a little bit about me……

So who would have thought that at such a young age I’d have 70 + kids…not my own of course. As a teacher, it’s crazy times… I must say. But at the end of the day, I love the buggers…yes, all of them. I’m not out to change the world, but if I can contribute to bettering just a bit of it, it’s all good with me.

Things that keep me sane are my morning jogs and workouts, karate, singing, shopping, hanging with friends, “painting the town red”…doing whatever, Timmy’s French Vanilla Cappacino, dessert, and Gilmore Girls just to name a few.

I love traveling and seeing new things. My goal is to take advantage of my summers off….don’t be jealous now… and add to my international shot glass collection.

I’m a people person and won’t hold back from saying ‘hi’ to anyone in case I miss out on being in the presence of a truly awesome individual. I stand firm to the belief that life is what you make of it, so those who risk nothing will gain nothing. It’s all about living for today and not tomorrow; drinking up all of the little moments.

Anyway, I’m totally up for meeting new people to hang with, chat up, and have fun. So, shoot over a smile or better yet an e-mail…and maybe we’ll talk some more.